Self-guided Hunts in the Pheasant Capital of the World!
For experienced wing-shooters looking for self-guided pheasant hunts in the pheasant capital of the world, we present Dog Ear Lodge. Our self-guided pheasant hunters have access to the same lodging and accommodations as our guided hunts. If you’re looking to book a self-guided hunt for your next trip you won’t find a better place the do it. Winner, South Dakota consistently produces the top pheasant numbers in the state. The crops grown in Winner, along with the rolling hills, numerous shelterbelts, and overflowing stock dams make excellent habitat for our thriving pheasant population. Our pheasant hunting lodge provides the perfect access to the self-guided hunt you’ll never forget!
- Comfortably sleeps 18 in 7 Rooms
- One Master Suite w/ Private Bath
- Secondary Private Suite w/Private Bath
- 4 Two-man Bunk Rooms
- 1 Six-man Bunk Room
- 4 Stall Bath w/ Private Showers and Restrooms
- Custom-Built, On-site Bar
- Commercial Kitchen
- Oversized Dining Area
- Bird Cleaning Room w/ Billiards and Wetbar
- Personal Lockers for Hunting Gear
- Heated Indoor/Outdoor Kennels
- Walk-Out Patio w/ Fire Pit
- Private, On-site Trapshooting Range